Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Advice on RedHat Client Software 5 64-bit

2009-02-10 09:10:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Advice on RedHat Client Software 5 64-bit
From: "WEAVER, Simon \(external\)" <simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 13:50:29 -0000

All
Wonder if I can get some advice. My original NBU CD's have gone astray and I am trying to source the Red Hat 5 64-bit edition client software for use on NetBackup 5.1.

Does anyone know how to obtain the software or download via Symantec ?

I cannot even be sure it was part of the NBU 5.1 Suite (being the 64-bit), but any advice on this matter is very welcome.

Thanks, Simon

privileged information or information otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately, do not copy this message or any attachments and do not use it
for any purpose or disclose its content to any person, but delete this
message and any attachments from your system. Astrium disclaims any and all
liability if this email transmission was virus corrupted, altered or
falsified.