Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] [Q] How to check Veritas client 6.5 daemon running on Linux????

2009-02-09 10:29:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] [Q] How to check Veritas client 6.5 daemon running on Linux????
From: bbb bb <mccux1 AT hotmail DOT com>
To: aaa aaa <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 15:17:20 +0000
We have Veritas Netbackup client 6.5 install on Redhat As 4.7.  It has been run for a period of time.
Sometime we got "can not connect to client" message" and Veritas server can NOT perform backup.

Our support engineer say it may be Netbackup client daemon is die on LINUX server.

Does there has way to check Veritas client daemon running status on Linux server?

Thanks.