Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Decommission a library

2009-02-04 16:40:14
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Decommission a library
From: "Clausen, Matt R[EQ]" <Matthew.R.Clausen AT Embarq DOT com>
To: "'Klebba, Don'" <DonKlebba AT quickenloans DOT com>, "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 15:03:31 -0600
Remove the media from the L700e and have NetBackup inventory the robot. This
will put all the tapes into standalone.

Then put the tapes into the SL500 and inventory the new robot, NetBackup will
see the tapes in that new robot and adjust the locations accordingly.

This of course assumes you are using a master + many media configuration.