Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Real time failure notification

2009-02-04 11:50:25
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Real time failure notification
From: Travis Kelley <rhatguy AT gmail DOT com>
To: judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com, veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 11:38:59 -0500
Looks like parent_end_notify does what I need for multistreamed jobs.
It doesn't get called for jobs without multistreaming though.  I guess
having an environment with policies that have multistreaming on and
off makes this harder.

For the other questions that were asked...this is NB6.5.2 and its.a
solaris master, so no blat.exe.

On 2/4/09, judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com
<judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com> wrote:
> Try the parent_end_notify
>
> This only runs when the parent job ends.
>
> If any of the children die the parent gets that error.
> But if all the children are good the parent gets a 0.

Sent from my mobile device