Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 6.5.3

2009-02-03 17:07:12
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 6.5.3
From: <judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com>
To: <Matthew.R.Clausen AT embarq DOT com>, <CHARLES.T.OBENSCHAIN AT saic DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 15:55:05 -0600

I think what he meant by restore form the master is to use the BAR on the Master to do all the restores.

I NEVER use the BAR on a client to do the restores – no need.

I just use the remote admin console on pc and start all the restores from there.

I admit that the only time I log into a client is to do the first install, or trouble shoot.