Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Help Migrating netbackup master running 6.5.2

2009-02-03 16:30:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Help Migrating netbackup master running 6.5.2
From: BarryLee <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 15:05:08 -0500
I would also like to hear if anyone have done this before without the help of
Symantec PS.   According to this tech note from Symantec, this is not
officially support by their tech support if you do this yourself. You will need
to use their PS to perform this tasks.

http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/267137.htm