Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Status 24's - Socket Write Failed

2009-02-02 00:42:45
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Status 24's - Socket Write Failed
From: Boris Kraizman <sysadminzone AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Leidy, Jason D" <Leidy.Jason AT con-way DOT com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 00:03:22 -0500
Hi Jason,

Did you play with time out settings on your master server? I would suggest to try it, on both the master server and the client sides. Check how the master server is communicating back to your Windows clients, you would need to specify most of the Windows clients and the connection type. There are a few tech notes, check them.