Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 6.5.3 DSSU Relocation Settings disappear

2009-01-28 06:26:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 6.5.3 DSSU Relocation Settings disappear
From: RKastner <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 05:58:07 -0500
Hello to all,
NBU 6.5.3, MasterCluster at Solaris10 VCS Cluster, 2 Media Server A/B W2K3,
2xHP EVA DSSU each 1TB. 2xDSSU A/B one on each Media Media 1TB SAN LUN.

We set up the first DSSU (A) on Media A the staging schedule, final dest. Pool,
Library -> OK Staging is working.
Now we set up the second DSSU  on Media B the staging schedule, final dest.
Pool, Library -> The second DSSU relocation is working, but all the staging
settings from the first one change back to the default setting !
We did the configuration by Win Gui, Java Gui, via command line on the master,
but always the same.
Only the last configured DSSU is working,  on all the other former configured
DSSU's the staging settings change to default.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance
Roland