Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Backup not listed in history in BAR

2009-01-27 16:08:57
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Backup not listed in history in BAR
From: <judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com>
To: <bob944 AT attglobal DOT net>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 14:55:57 -0600
We can add to bob944's list

What you are looking for was backed under the virtual name of a cluster
and not the physical name.

2 months ago they moved the data to a new server
So now you backup by name serverB where 3 months ago you backed it up as
serverA.

The server was not in an active policy 3 months ago.  They only asked
you to started backing up 2 months ago.

As bob944 said without more detail it could be any of a hundred things.