Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU Client for HP-UX 10.20?

2009-01-23 12:37:32
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU Client for HP-UX 10.20?
From: "Jeff Lightner" <jlightner AT water DOT com>
To: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 12:20:58 -0500
We have some old 10.20 clients here.  The client version is:
NetBackup-HP-UX10.20 3.4patchJ0850740" installed back when they were
new.
However, NBU 6.x won't talk to clients that old so we have smaller 5.1
Master with a small 2 drive unit set up to backup these systems and a
couple of other oddities.