Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] BMR collection failing for Linux clients

2009-01-12 12:07:30
Subject: [Veritas-bu] BMR collection failing for Linux clients
From: mark wragge <mark_t_wragge AT yahoo DOT ie>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 16:55:13 +0000 (GMT)
I have Netbackup 6.5 installed on a windows 2003 master server. I am configuring Linux Redhat clients to collect BMR inforamtion during backups but the collection is failing completely. The collection is working for windows clients.

I currently have created an SRT on the windows master server. Do i need to have an additional SRT located on a linux server so that the BMR collection can work successfully? If not - what could be stoppeing the linux BMR collection from taking place?

Thanks for any information.