Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Vault Jobs in queue while I have enough tape drives and medias.

2009-01-10 08:27:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Vault Jobs in queue while I have enough tape drives and medias.
From: "Asiye Yigit" <asiye.yigit AT gantek DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 15:07:26 +0200

Hello All,

Could you please explain what kind of data in the network during vault session in SAN Environment?

Could you please explain what you have understood from the following sentences.

It is possible to send large amounts of data over the network without careful configuration, although in storage area network (SAN) environments network traffic may not be an issue.

Because master server has hig network utilization, is there any possibily to delay vault jobs in SAN environment?

Best Regards,

Asiye Yigit