Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] starttime and Endtime for bpdbjobs report

2008-12-28 16:28:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] starttime and Endtime for bpdbjobs report
From: Suhas <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 12:48:28 -0500
I'm trying to get the same output with the bpdbjobs command as the output of
the statusreport in the gui. But in the gui I can filter the output with a
start and end time, in the cli those options aren't there or are undocumented.
Can you help me on this. Or is there any parameter like Hourago(which can be
used with bperror) that can be used with bpdbjobs

Regards,
Suhas