Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Exchange Store Backup

2008-12-28 12:04:48
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Exchange Store Backup
From: Len Boyle <Len.Boyle AT sas DOT com>
To: Anas Kayal <anas AT up.org DOT qa>, "Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 11:39:53 -0500

Good Morning Anas,

Have you turned on the veritas logs, both the general client logs and the exchange agent logs. If so what are the logs reporting. Did you turn up the verbose level on the logs.

What do you see in the windows event logs? Any interesting ESE event logs.

Are you seeing the errors with both the mailbox and information store backups?

What are you seeing in the netbackup master/media server logs. The bptm logs if you are writing to tape.

len