Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] LTO4 recognized as DLT

2008-12-19 11:23:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] LTO4 recognized as DLT
From: Jim H <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 11:02:12 -0500
I believe he was saying the tapes themselves are being recognized as dlt media.

That sounds like you have the wrong bar codes on the tapes to me.

First, check what the library itself is reporting, and change the barcodes if
neccessary. If the library does not think the tapes are LTO4, NBU won't see
them as that either.