Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] jnbSA same-as-root user access?

2008-12-18 11:26:51
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] jnbSA same-as-root user access?
From: Stas Pirogov <stas_p AT netvision.net DOT il>
To: Justin Piszcz <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 18:04:57 +0200 (IST)
Supposing your master runs on unix, you should edit
/usr/openv/java/auth.conf to add:

username ADMIN=ALL JBP=ALL

to have same permissions as the root user.

There's some short list of various values you can provide for JBP part to
limit the user from viewing/doing  things. The list is in the Admin Guide
as I remember.

Hope this helps.

Stas.