Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backing up ZFS filesystems using Netbackup Ver 6.0 + MP4

2008-12-18 09:44:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backing up ZFS filesystems using Netbackup Ver 6.0 + MP4
From: "Bhangui, Sandeep - BLS CTR" <Bhangui.Sandeep AT bls DOT gov>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 09:25:46 -0500
Hi
            Is support for ZFS filesystems on Solaris 10 included in Netbackup Ver 6.0 + MP4 or do I have to go to a higher MP level for Netbackup?.

Complete Sun Solaris 10 shop here....planning to move some stuff to ZFS filesystem wanted to make sure that I can perform the bare minimum function backup and restore with the current setup I have for Netbackup which is Ver 6.0 + MP4.

Thanks
Sandeep