Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Serious bug w/ 6.5.2 (and beyond?)

2008-12-16 09:46:21
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Serious bug w/ 6.5.2 (and beyond?)
From: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
To: "Stafford, Geoff" <GStafford AT barclaycardus DOT com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 08:28:40 -0600
On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 10:47 AM, Stafford, Geoff <GStafford AT barclaycardus DOT com> wrote:
I musta missed something earlier in this discussion, short version of
the story what is the anticipated issue when we hit DST w/out the
EEB/6.5.4?

http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/313300.htm

The issue apparently is not when we go into DST but when we come out of it.  So as long as 6.5.4 is out before next fall, we're ok.

    .../Ed

Ed Wilts, RHCE, BCFP, BCSD, SCSP, SCSE
ewilts AT ewilts DOT org