Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] How to plan out policy(schedules), [...]

2008-12-12 11:19:13
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] How to plan out policy(schedules), [...]
From: "WEAVER, Simon \(external\)" <simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net>
To: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>, "Curtis Preston" <cpreston AT glasshouse DOT com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 16:07:38 -0000
I agree with Ed
I am the guy in the Jeans and T-Shirt.....

1) Nowt wrong with frequency schedules for Fulls! Use them all the time
2) Keep the Policies and Volumes to a LESS as possible.
3) Over complexing the system makes NBU harder to administer than it really, really needs to be !

Simon (White Shirt, Jeans, Trainers, NBU Admin)  :-)