Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Fw: Question about posting to site

2008-12-12 09:41:05
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Fw: Question about posting to site
From: "Jeff Lightner" <jlightner AT water DOT com>
To: "Sweeney, Patrick" <Patrick.Sweeney AT axcelis DOT com>, <debbie.lang AT jmsmucker DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 09:30:29 -0500
God, PRESERVE us from bad puns...

-----Original Message-----
From: veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
[mailto:veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu] On Behalf Of Sweeney,
Patrick
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 9:01 AM
To: 'debbie.lang AT jmsmucker DOT com'; veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

Sounds like you are in a jam.  (Sorry - couldn't resist.)

Patrick Sweeney
 (978) 787-4553
 patrick.sweeney AT axcelis DOT com
 I.T. Systems/Networks

For issues requiring immediate attention please contact the Solution
Center
IT Solution Center
 (978) 787-7777
Beverly.Helpdesk AT axcelis DOT com