Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] client - jbpSA

2008-12-08 12:13:05
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] client - jbpSA
From: "Jeff Lightner" <jlightner AT water DOT com>
To: "Clooney, David" <david.clooney AT bankofamerica DOT com>, <ckstehman AT pepco DOT com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 11:50:59 -0500

I don’t recall the details as it has been some time ago.   We didn’t really spend a lot of time troubleshooting.  Once we saw RMAN issues happening right after the NBU master (and all the Media Servers) had been upgraded we decided it made sense to upgrade the clients that were running RMAN backups to same NBU version since the Oracle backup type is a special one.  Once we did the upgrade to match client to master the RMAN backups ran find so we never had to go any further.