Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Serious bug w/ 6.5.2 (and beyond?)

2008-12-08 12:03:52
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Serious bug w/ 6.5.2 (and beyond?)
From: "Stafford, Geoff" <GStafford AT barclaycardus DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 11:47:34 -0500
I musta missed something earlier in this discussion, short version of
the story what is the anticipated issue when we hit DST w/out the
EEB/6.5.4?

Geoff Stafford
Barclaycard US
Data Protection Engineering
office:
mobile:

Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 10:58:41 -0500
From: "Rosenkoetter, Gabriel" <Gabriel.Rosenkoetter AT radian DOT biz>
        perpetually requeueing j
To: "VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu"
        <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>

I was assured that EEBs would be made available if 6.5.4 were not
released by the next DST change. Those potentially affected (6.5.2[A]
and above, affects all platforms) will probably want to open cases and
request that EEB. The Symantec bug ID you want to reference is
ET1447178.

(I just sent an email following up on my case, so I can't confirm/deny
that an EEB is actually available at the moment.)

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
Radian Group Inc, Senior Systems Engineer