Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] List of processes

2008-12-04 12:46:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] List of processes
From: "Jeff Lightner" <jlightner AT water DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 12:28:34 -0500

Could someone send me a list of the processes that should actually be “running” on a Windows 6.5.1 media server?  I had lists for 5.1 and 6.0 but not for 6.5.

e.g. for 6.0 I had:

  Netbackup Compatibility Service

  Netbackup Device Manager

  Netbackup Client Service

  Netbackup Notification Service

  Netbackup Serivce Layer

  Netbackup Service Monitor

  Metbackup Volume Manager

NOTE:  "Job Manager" and "Policy Execution Manager" should NOT be running.