Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] 6.5.3 on the FTP site

2008-12-02 16:37:09
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] 6.5.3 on the FTP site
From: "Tim Hoke" <thoke AT northpeak DOT org>
To: "Preston, Doug" <dpreston AT landam DOT com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 15:23:11 -0600
Doug,

Where are you trying to download the patch containers?  If it's not
the Symantec FTP site, it probably wasn't ever there (i.e. the "file
connect" site where I am occasionally sent to obtain a licensed piece
of software).

Here's the 6.5.3 Downloads available:
http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/315028.htm

Release Announcement:
http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/315266.htm

If you need to make use of FTP, here's the site/directory:
ftp://ftp.entsupport.symantec.com/pub/support/products/NetBackup_Enterprise_Server

The files are definitely there and have NOT been pulled.

-Tim