Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] PBX Service Making My Exchange Guy Really Nervous

2008-11-24 14:39:35
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] PBX Service Making My Exchange Guy Really Nervous
From: "Randy Samora" <Randy.Samora AT stewart DOT com>
To: "Haskins, Steve" <Steve.Haskins AT bannerhealth DOT com>, <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 13:26:14 -0600

My Exchange servers are not media servers so that resolves that issue.  If nothing else, I’ll disable the service and see what happens.

Thank you all for the responses.  This always seems to be quicker than opening a call.  I’m not bad-mouthing the Symantec tech support because they have saved me from jumping off the roof plenty of times.  But for a quick response, you guys (and gals) rock!!

Thanks,
Randy