Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Nbpem stops running

2008-11-19 09:48:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Nbpem stops running
From: "Klebba, Don" <DonKlebba AT quickenloans DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 09:23:39 -0500
We’re running 6.5.2a on a Solaris 10 master server. We’ve already installed the nbpem binary patch that fixed the issues with scheduled
Jobs not starting. Now we’re having a problem where nbpem will run for a couple of days and then stop. This morning all of the backups
>>From last night had finished and the image clean was the only thing running. I checked the process after the last backup had finished and it was running.
I decided to check again a few minutes later and it had stopped. The only thing running was the image clean.

Has anyone else seen issues like this?

Thanks

Don Klebba
Quicken Loans