Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Change in Media Server Names / IP's - Advice please

2008-11-19 01:07:22
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Change in Media Server Names / IP's - Advice please
From: "WEAVER, Simon \(external\)" <simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net>
To: <judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 05:57:59 -0000
Hi Judy
Is this including Media Servers? Its just that there is alot of info
behind the scenes that NetBackup relies on.

For the "standard" client, completely 100% agree - dont have a major
problem with this.

But the concern is the Media Server itself; changing the name and IP may
have implications

If you can let me know, great! :-)
Simon