Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Error nbjm NBU status: 800, EMM status: Disk volume is down resource request failed (800)

2008-11-14 11:47:51
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Error nbjm NBU status: 800, EMM status: Disk volume is down resource request failed (800)
From: "Smithers, Mike" <Mike.Smithers AT cibc DOT ca>
To: "'Jeff Lightner'" <jlightner AT water DOT com>, "judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com" <judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com>, "VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 11:31:24 -0500

I’m getting the same error as judy. Disk unit is down. I was also referring to NBU master. I think the issue is EMM needs to rescan the storage units on the media server after a fail over. I’m not sure if it’s a app cluster issue or just a general problem with disk storage units. This is my first instance of using an netbackup app cluster so I’m still working out the kinks. I open up a call with Symantec about this but not getting anywhere with it.