Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] What are your thoughts on filesystem monitoring?

2008-11-06 17:20:37
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] What are your thoughts on filesystem monitoring?
From: "Haskins, Steve" <Steve.Haskins AT bannerhealth DOT com>
To: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>, <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 15:06:40 -0700

I concur with Ed. By default I don’t exclude anything as I don’t control the applications and changes made to them and have found that covering my back is most important. The issue does arise, as Ed mentioned, when they add new drives in a cluster but I think that the new 6.5 client addresses that issue with a Netbackup cluster resource.

Regards.