Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Alert! Backups may not be running (Thanks)

2008-11-05 11:01:01
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Alert! Backups may not be running (Thanks)
From: "Tageson, Jim" <james.tageson AT baycare DOT org>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 10:48:02 -0500

I have received numerous e-mails from several of you indicating you have the same or similar problems.

I have passed this information on to Symantec to show them that this is not an isolated problem.

Thanks so much for all your responses.  Hopefully we can get this resolved.

Jim Tageson

Netbackup Administrator

BayCare Health System

Phone: 727-467-4586

E-mail: james.tageson AT baycare DOT org