Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] End Of Life - NetBackup 5.1

2008-11-03 02:20:38
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] End Of Life - NetBackup 5.1
From: "WEAVER, Simon \(external\)" <simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net>
To: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 07:05:49 -0000
Hi Ed
Sorry, been away...

Yes I did this, however it still is not clear if this includes any environment that is in the middle of upgrading from 5.1 to 6.5?

the way the PDF read does imply no more support, but what about in a mixed upgrade environment? And the problem is with a 5.1 Media Server that cannot be upgraded successfully without help from Symantec?

Would they still decline to support ? Surely I cannot be the only site in the "waiting to upgrade" stage come the end of the year

Simon