Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Duplicating schedules via CLI

2008-10-29 16:29:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Duplicating schedules via CLI
From: "Jason Parrott" <fanatic AT gmail DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 15:51:13 -0400
I would like to duplicate a schedule from one "template" policy to a
new policy.  I have a policy called "template' which is deactivated
and contains the 10 different schedules we use in our environment.  I
have written a script to create a new policy when we'd like to add a
server to backups (we use the one policy per client method).

Via the GUI, I can right click on that template schedule, and select
"Copy To New...", and enter in a schedule name and policy to add it
to.

How can I duplicate a schedule via the CLI?

Thanks very much,

Jason