Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] could not write FILE ADDED message to stderr

2008-10-29 11:01:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] could not write FILE ADDED message to stderr
From: "Preston, Doug" <dpreston AT landam DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:14:52 -0400

I am seeing a lot of the following message on one of my SAN media servers.

Error bpbrm(PID ###) could not write FILE ADDED message to stderr

Master and Media servers are win2k3 and running NBU 6.5.1, any idea what is causing this and/or how to correct it?

Doug Preston

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may constitute a communication that is legally privileged. It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error,  notify the sender by reply e-mail so that our address record can be corrected, then please delete it from your system without copying it.