Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] What are these logs and how to get rid of these ?

2008-10-22 10:56:04
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] What are these logs and how to get rid of these ?
From: "Joe Eversole" <Joe_Eversole AT symantec DOT com>
To: <Anil.Maurya AT sanofi-aventis DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 07:35:49 -0700
These are database transaction logs from the BMR and EMM databases and
should not be touched. NetBackup will automatically truncate the log
files when a catalog backup is performed (hot or cold, full or
incremental, doesn't matter). You can find more details starting on page
714 of the NetBackup Admin Guide, Volume I.

On behalf of myself,
-- Joe