Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Fwd: Curse you NetBackup.

2008-10-18 07:56:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Fwd: Curse you NetBackup.
From: Dean <dean.deano AT gmail DOT com>
To: "List Veritas List" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 22:44:23 +1100
It was a client backing up over the network to the master server I was
particularly interested in (Gigabit all the way). But all backups
which were active at the time just .... stopped... for a while, then
continued on their merry way.. There were no obvious problems in the
logs other than the messages I posted below.

Everything has been fine since.