Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Inventory robot failed 228 requested slot does notexist in robot

2008-10-15 10:52:15
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Inventory robot failed 228 requested slot does notexist in robot
From: "Preston, Doug" <dpreston AT landam DOT com>
To: <roed212 AT yahoo DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 10:32:38 -0400
I had that error a while back and it was some bad labels,  we got 10 new
cleaning cartridges with labels like this CLN09cu and wither NetBackup
or my scalar I2000 didn't like the labels.  When I removed the cleaning
cartridges from the library the issue went away,  I tried multiple times
and kept coming up with the same problem.  I ended up using a L2 label
that used a different prefix than my media.

Doug Preston