Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] couple of misc items

2008-10-13 21:03:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] couple of misc items
From: "tim burlowski" <tim.burlowski AT gmail DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 19:50:28 -0500
I had a couple of items I wanted to bring up.

1. In the product management department of Symantec we are trying to
get more data from NetBackup customers about your environment, how you
use NetBackup and your level of satisfaction. In order to do that we
are putting out web surveys a few times a year. We currently have one
open and we would like you to participate. If you have already filled
out this survey recently in the last few weeks, don't do it twice
please - it will just mean more de-duplication work for me ;)

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=OD5FIILNSp0f8gYWP96SJw_3d_3d

2. I am trying to encourage more Symantec participation in various
on-line forums like this one. Most of you know that lots of people in
the NetBackup organization subscribe to this list. I am hoping that in
the near future we will treat this as a read/write forum and lend our
expertise more frequently.  If someone from engineering sees your
question and knows the answer, it should be more likely that she or he
will chime in with an answer. If you have any feedback on our
participation let me know.

thanks,

--
tim burlowski