Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] What Block Size Am I Using?

2008-10-10 12:23:04
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] What Block Size Am I Using?
From: Jon Bousselot <jon-bousselot AT pacbell DOT net>
To: Randy Samora <Randy.Samora AT stewart DOT com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 09:06:07 -0700
Thank you, and I will.  (I was even before you gave it to me.)

I use this to make sure all the media servers are tuned the same way.
It is easy to mistype "SIZE_DATA_BUFFERS" or accidentally put it in the
wrong directory.

Run bpimagelist -l -hoursago 24, and grep for FRAG and awk for the 11th
field to make sure they are all the same.