Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Can't access policies from Java GUI

2008-10-06 17:35:59
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Can't access policies from Java GUI
From: Rusty.Major AT sungard DOT com
To: "Kelly B Harris" <kbharris AT uab DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 16:20:13 -0500

Have you tried patching the station where you have the java gui installed to 6.5.1. Typically these get overlooked because they are remote workstations.

Rusty Major, MCSE, BCFP, VCS ▪ Sr. Storage Engineer ▪ SunGard Availability Services ▪ 757 N. Eldridge Suite 200, Houston TX 77079 ▪ 281-584-4693
Keeping People and Information Connected® ▪ http://availability.sungard.com/
P Think before you print
CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.

"Kelly B Harris" <kbharris AT uab DOT edu>
Sent by: veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

10/06/2008 03:41 PM

"Jeff Lightner" <jlightner AT water DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
cc
Subject
Re: [Veritas-bu] Can't access policies from Java GUI

Has anyone experience this?  We are after upgrading from 6.0MP to 6.5.1.

Kelly Harris
University Of Alabama Birmingham