Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Sharepoint (MOSS) 2007 Document Level Backups

2008-10-01 10:41:05
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Sharepoint (MOSS) 2007 Document Level Backups
From: "Michael Graff Andersen" <mian71 AT gmail DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 16:12:51 +0200
Hello Simon

Did you get it to work ?

Could use some pointers for the single document level restore

Regards
Michael

2008/9/15 SimonD <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>

Has anyone been able to successfully do document level backups/restores of Sharepoint 2007 using NBU 6.5.2?  It is *apparently* ready (see Chapter 7):

ftp://exftpp.symantec.com/pub/support/products/NetBackup_Enterprise_Server/302438.pdf

I have read pretty much every document available to me regarding Sharepoint, and I'm still receiving an error 200 (with a sub error of 130, which is some sort of snapshot problem).  The below doc has been helpful determining the correct file selection (their main documentation is geared toward Sharepoint 2003), however, I've tried every which way, and it still isn't happening.  I can backup everything at the database level just fine, just not at a document level to a DSU.

http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/307267.htm

I have seen a post on the forums that states that this appears to be a known problem (which I also replied too), but it would be good to know if anyone has got it to work, or run into a brick wall like me?!

https://forums.symantec.com/syment/board/message?board.id=21&thread.id=45595

Thanks!