Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Exchange 2007 with CCR - Passive Node Backup

2008-09-26 10:58:58
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Exchange 2007 with CCR - Passive Node Backup
From: "Michitsch, John" <JMICHITS AT gannett DOT com>
To: "VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 10:43:23 -0400
Has anyone seen these errors when trying an Exchange 2007 with CCR - Passive
Node Backup?  The client is the Exchange cluster virtual name.

9/26/2008 10:40:11 AM - begin Create Snapshot
9/26/2008 10:40:29 AM - Critical bpbrm(pid=404) from client ent-mocexcmb10: FTL
- snapshot preparation failed - Error attempting to find volumes to snap.,
status 130
9/26/2008 10:40:29 AM - Critical bpbrm(pid=404) from client ent-mocexcmb10: FTL
- snapshot preparation failed, status 130
9/26/2008 10:40:37 AM - end Create Snapshot; elapsed time: 00:00:26
9/26/2008 10:40:39 AM - end writing