Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] media ID not unique in database (34)

2008-09-17 22:20:46
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] media ID not unique in database (34)
From: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
To: "Randy Samora" <Randy.Samora AT stewart DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 22:02:07 -0400

Sometimes I have this issue if I move tapes that are in the library.  For example Barcode 123456 is in slot 1 then I move it to slot 2 while changing media.  The next time I inventory NBU complains that that media is already in the robot in slot1.  In most cases running a 2nd inventory immediately following this clears up the issue.

-Jonathan