Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] exclude list question

2008-09-10 04:07:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] exclude list question
From: "POUSSARD, Gilles \(APX SYNSTAR\)" <gilles.poussard AT airbus DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 09:53:21 +0200
        Hello,

        On a UNIX client , I wish to backup all the folders tree  except the
content of these folders but one where I want to backup its content

        Does someone know what to write on the exclude list file and include
list file ??

        Thanks

        Gilles.

APX SYNSTAR
Gilles POUSSARD-BORREL
On behalf of AIRBUS France
Subcontractor for Systems Center of Competence OIOT1
Phone: +33 (0)5.61.18.67.03
Mailto:gilles.poussard AT airbus DOT com

The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be
disclosed or used by anyone other then the addressee. Access to this e-mail by
anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Airbus immediately and
delete this e-mail.
Airbus cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of
this e-mail as it has been sent over public networks. If you have any concerns
over the content of this message or its Accuracy or Integrity, please contact
Airbus immediately.
All outgoing e-mails from Airbus are checked using regularly updated virus
scanning software but you should take whatever measures you deem to be
appropriate to ensure that this message and any attachments are virus free.