Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How do I rename a server running NetBackup Pro 3.51.30

2008-09-04 09:51:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How do I rename a server running NetBackup Pro 3.51.30
From: akitafan <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 09:31:59 -0400
We are running NetBackup Professional 3.51.30.0 Build 3.57.26a.  We are now
ready to move the server from a testing state to a live state.  The server
itself running Windows 2003 Standard has been assigned it's permenant name.
However when ever I open the properties for it in the Servers Console it still
displays the testing name.  I have searched the registry for any references to
the testing name and found none.  How can I change this so it displays the
corrrect name?

Thanks