Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Media server move, now getting 219 errors

2008-09-02 14:31:47
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Media server move, now getting 219 errors
From: "BeDour, Wayne" <WBedour AT lear DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 12:59:29 -0400

Well the move finally completed.  I was able to run an inventory and now it shows all my media pointing to the correct server.  The correct devices and robot are all showing up in the “Devices” window under the correct server.  I ran robtest and it found the robot and all drives with the correct addresses.  I’ve pointed my policies to the correct server.  I’m still getting the 219 errors when I try to run a backup.  I’ve looked over my changes and can’t find anything that looks wrong.  I’ve got to have missed something but can’t find it.   Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Wayne BeDour

Unix System Administrator

PH: 313-593-9876

Internet:  wbedour AT lear DOT com

Yea, I caught that also and made the change for the policy I was testing, sorry for not passing that along.  I think I may be getting antsy and like you said the move is taking forever.  Does the move have to happen on all the tapes in the library before I’ll be able to run an inventory?