Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] sgscan cannot see robot after library power cycle

2008-08-26 12:13:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] sgscan cannot see robot after library power cycle
From: bubbwe <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 09:03:16 -0400
Is there anything in the path that could have lost communication to the robot?
In my case when the robot is rebooted we sometimes lose it from the decru
appliances we have in line.  A reboot of the decru usually fixes it but I would
also look at the san switch everything is zoned into if you have a san to be
sure the robot's wwn is logging in to the switch.