Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup on RedHat Entr. or windows server 2003?

2008-08-15 15:35:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup on RedHat Entr. or windows server 2003?
From: aa0406 <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 15:14:53 -0400
I am upgrading our backup system and  cannot decide between running Netbackup
on RedHat enterprise or Windows Server 2003. I am new to NBU, so I am no t sure
if there is a difference running the software on those two.  Any suggestions on
performance, limitations, problems or ease of maintenance NBU on either of them
would be appreciated.