Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup 6.5 Hot Catalog backup issue

2008-08-12 18:35:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 6.5 Hot Catalog backup issue
From: fredsharky <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 18:22:13 -0400
I also have this same problem and all Symantec has had me do is upgrade.

Fist from 6.5 to 6.5.2 and now to 6.5.2A which was supposed to fix the issu,
but it did not.

I have tried recreating the backup several times.

i have noticed that the backup is basically good and that you can recover using
the email it sends out for the DR.

I just wish some one could figure this out, I still have a ticket opened with
Symantec so hopefully soon I will have a solution.