Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restore - Novell 5.1MP7 Client and 6.5.2 Master

2008-08-12 11:10:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restore - Novell 5.1MP7 Client and 6.5.2 Master
From: schmaustech <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 10:41:10 -0400
Has anyone successfully restored a Novell client running 5.1MP7 with Netbackup
6.5.2?  When we attempt a restore we get the following error:

09:23:44: [552.605] <8> bpcd::bpcd_wait_for_request_state: WRN - bad request
token (13312)

Normally this error is associated with the Novell client not being able to use
the VNETD function.

We initially got this error on a backup but used the bpclient command to set
the clients parameters and got a successful backup.

However our restores still do not work.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Benjamin Schmaus