Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Removing 6.5.2 and going back to 6.5.1

2008-08-06 02:54:22
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Removing 6.5.2 and going back to 6.5.1
From: "Johan Redelinghuys" <johan.redelinghuys AT stg.co DOT za>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 08:39:04 +0200
Hi guys

I think it is high time that the guys stop at the current version and
sort out ALL issues before they continue on to the next version. We have
not even sorted out all issues with the previous version and here we are
already battling with the new one and the one thereafter. If they could
just stop on a specific version, sort out all issues and get the people
comfortable and happy with that version, it would go a long way to get
people's confidence back. Currently we are just too scared to upgrade to
anything these days. Our customers are getting desponded.

My 2c worth of frustration.

JR